Sinister: sweet sensual chocolade?

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 11 11:30:30 BST 1999

"Well hello all you boys and girls, I'd like to take you to the insede
world. It's quite irregural place to be, but never fear you're safe with me.
Well... maybe."

Another day rolling on forward like a bee without wings. But this evening:
Stereo Total in Semifinal Club. Anyone who has ever heard of them must know
why I'm so exited: best possible German Lofigaragedancepunkypoppy- band in
the world. But since it's German, I think thats not such an achivement. But
a great partyband, anyway.

And next weekend: Manics, Blur, Stereophonics, Jimi Tenor. And Suede, which
I'm NOT going to see, since my train leaves the city of Seinäjoki, where
Provinssirock is being held, too early. And performing there
also...S.O.D.!!!!! Featuring guys from Anthrax! Oh, that band brings me
memories from way back, when I still used to skateboard, about 10 years ago.
Trashmetal is a funny form of music.
Have to do my laundry next week so I can wear my B&S- shirts with pride and
honour there, without stinking like I've wore them for a month without ever
taking them off. Which is the case now. I have no idea how my co-workers
here put up with the stench.

Richard promised to send me that AltNation B&S special to me, so Dicky-boy,
finnish chocolade on its way there when I get that copy. Fazer Blue, the
best known chocolade in the world. Even the Swiss like it, and theyve got
Toblerone, for god's sake. Other things to digest when you need something
tasty: Pepsi, chocolade biscuits filled with orangejelly, beer, red wine &
french bread. Such a classy combination that last one, but I think you all
know that.

Well, I'm off, have  a jolly good weekend, I know I'll try.

@--->--- Jace le petit.

PS: And a special wet snog and a warm hug (or the other way around, anyway
you like it) to a person who made me feel quite lovely yesterday, you know
who you are since you always read my posts. ;) And of course those 6 people
who still havent admitted voting for me in the List Crush. Remember, the one
who is the first to admit he/she did this WILL get a prize. A cd.

Oh, I shouldve lived in the 30's, I would have made a brilliant gangster,
bribing my way to popularity and out of jail.

Ta tat.