Sinister: No Shed 7, Who, or paedophile content

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Fri Jun 11 20:16:20 BST 1999

I also don't mention Hitler, nuns, Big Bird, or the dirty things I saw you do
last night.

there, that should liven up the search engine a bit.

First off, I'm a little surprised to see myself on the list crush site. Which
one of you was responsible? Or did I vote for myself a while back? I forget.

I have a question about that crush site.. It seems that a few people have 0
votes. If that's the case, then why are they even mentioned? No offense to
them, of course.

I'm not sure that I believe that all those people are on the Belle and
Sebastian list, anyway. I mean, someone listed Rudy Ray Moore and Ani
DiFranco. I wasn't aware that Dolemite was all that twee of a character. I
had him pegged as a soul man, myself. And Ani, though worthy of a crush, is
probably busy being a Righteous Babe and doesn't have time to wade through
all the emails here.

Is anyone interested in setting up a tape tree? or a tape exchange or what
have you? and please mail ME, not the list, as I doubt that Honey wants the
cogs of Sinister clogged with the plaintive letters of those looking for
massively illegal bootlegs.

I just got a nice copy of Bowlie Number One in the mail. The first two songs
echo a little oddly, but it's definitely audible. and the problem seems to
correct itself after a little while. Much like the Biblical reference to the
physician healing himself. Although in my experience, doctors tend to just
overmedicate themselves, the druggie bastards.

    well, i'm sure you all have quite had enough. let me end by saying that I
like Mark's subject line about the Boombastic Pants. Does anyone other than
me remember the jeans ad, claymation, i think it was where the man slid
across a cable on a pair of trousers to rescue a girl from a flaming
building. The background music was some adenoidal rumble by a doped up thug
called Shaggy...

 warm regards to whoever voted for my sorry arse on the list crush site

    dave