Sinister: sinister: A wandering minstrel's song is sad indeed...

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Jun 11 21:42:45 BST 1999

I have had many private e-mails asking why I call myself the original owner
of a broken heart. The reason is simple yet sad - My entire experience of
matters of the heart is rejection after rejection after rejection. Come the
5th July, my cards will read '18 and never been kissed'.
*sigh*

Onwards now to happier matters;

I'm still looking for Cumbernauld sinisterines - I'm beginning to give up
hope....

Where can I get a B&S poster - big as possible? I  haven't found even the
slightest mention of such items anywhere. Do they even exist? If not, why
not?

The B&S newsgroup is dying and is in urgent need of a transfusion, please,
give just 1 minute every day, you too could save the group.....

A new discussion topic for you - which cartoon should they bring back to
shame the current pathetic attempts? My vote would be either Transformers or
Visionaries. Both were amazing compared to modern replicas.

That's all for now, please.... stay happy in whatever you do, you never know
when you won't do it again.

Cheerio.

-- Jason Andreas
-- The Romantic Scotsman --
-- The original owner of a broken heart --

{ jasonandreas at breathemail.net }
-- contact me ... oh yes! --
-- Spammers WILL be shot... --