Sinister: Re:A wandering minstrel's song is sad indeed...

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Fri Jun 11 23:18:07 BST 1999

Jason said:
> A new discussion topic for you - which cartoon should
> they bring back to shame the current pathetic attempts?
> My vote would be either Transformers or Visionaries. Both
> were amazing compared to modern replicas.

Both classics, undoubtedly, but what about He-Man and
M.A.S.K??  Although come to think of it, anything would be
better than the pants on the tellybox today.

B&S related thingymajig: Has anyone heard any rumours about
Bowlie 3????? Y'see, I missed the first one due to a gross
miscalculation, and, although the line-up for Bowlie 2 is
pdg, it ain't as good as the first one (due mainly to the
absence of the Belles).

By the way, Reading or T In The Park?????  I'm already
going to V99, want to go to T In The Park, but the Flaming
Lips are playing Reading.  All those who saw them at
Bowlie (lucky b******s:-), were they really good enough to
spend a whole day putting up with the likes of Offspring
and Terrorvision?????

Sorry for all this unrelated stuff, I'll just get me coat
then . . .

Ian.
Ian Hatcher
igh1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Ents #1

Tune into the Albino Squirrel Show every Thursday 2-4pm on UKCR

"The clock may not mean much to rabbits and owls
Depending on darkness and light."