Sinister: summer dress

vlass at xxx.com vlass at xxx.com
Fri Jun 11 23:32:29 BST 1999

well well,

it has come to that point where it is time for me to pack my suitcase and
hop on a plane to see father and other family sorts while still managing to
paint the town red in athens. or something. but this year there's an added
bonus because i'm going to london from june 29th - july 7th, and as natasha
so kindly pointed out, there WILL be a picnic on the weekend of the 3rd/4th?
right? i have canadian goodcheer to spread and i'll be triple the fun
because i'll have emily and kevin-m's spirits with me.
everyone with details about this, please email me at my hitherto (that's
spelled wrong, hmmmm? bah) address ==> magnetic13 at hotmail.com. okay.

you guys are so influential that i went out and bought a herman hesse book.
but all i could find was "stepenwolf", so i'll make do with that even though
it sounds like it should be about an 80s metal band.

anyway.. i hope everyone has lovely summers etc.. see you soon?

teri

come see me in computer form: http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/