Sinister: i've come to announce my unhappy birthday

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Sat Jun 12 07:29:18 BST 1999

hi all. in a half hour i will be 21 and i don't have the slightest twinge of
excitement. for the last almost year i had been planning on spending it with
my girlfriend, but we're taking a goddamn break right now. if your girlfriend
ever wants to take a break, say no. they're no good. i've also got the flu
and am on lots of medication so i can't go out and get drunk. what's the fun
of a 21st birthday if you can't get drunk and don't have anyone to be sober
with? the gods are laughing at me. you can all cheer me up by sending
presents though. it's never too late. i'd really like a videotape of calvin
johnson when he was on mtv europe or the belle and sebastian program. i also
like candy that i can't get here like coffee crisps and wispaccinos. if
anyone can get my girlfriend back i'd definitely take that. i guess i'll
settle for a crush vote though.

here's my best brush with celebrity...when i was a kid living in hawaii, my
mom's boss belonged to the same beach club as tom selleck(in the magnum p.i.
days) and i hung out with him on the beach a couple times. he bought me cokes
and french fries. he was really hairy. i have his autograph.

i guess that's that. oh, i was born on friday the 13th. my mom says it
explains everything. take care.
*alyssa marie*