Sinister: Re:A wandering minstrel's song is sad indeed...

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Sat Jun 12 10:02:31 BST 1999

  >Both classics, undoubtedly, but what about He-Man and
  >M.A.S.K??

don't you dare forget She-Rah! There are some good cartoons out there at
the moment, they just don't exist on normal tv (i.e having 4 channels).
Which leaves lots of us buggered, really...

I was coming back from the belle and sebastian club night thingy at the
garage last night, when a man sitting across from me started to roll a
joint. At this point another man on the train, who looked strangely like
columbo (yes, with the dirty mack) told him he was from the police and
whippped a fake plastic police badge out of his pocket. I had to stop
myself from laughing out loud. I was trying to fall asleep but the people
sitting on the side of me insisted on analysing the relationship of
Victoria Adams and David Beckham, very loudly.

If you were at the garage, I hope you didn't notice my half-arsed attempt
at dancing when they played suede came on. I should have stopped myself but
I love that song too much. Hello to anyone I talked to, which erm, isn't
that many..

  Erica