Sinister: more than the whole wide world...

Sean de Vega arete at xxx.com
Sat Jun 12 06:21:46 BST 1999

hello, darlings! this is my long-awaited first post on the list, and i'd
just like to take
the opportunity to introduce myself to all of you.

my name is sean, and i enjoy music and collect little british houses.
really, though, they're all the rage.  country british thingies! they're
adorable.  i have particularly enjoyed the discussion of sarah cracknell...
hoorah!!!

some of you already know me (paula! courtney! *wheeee!*) i am twenty-four
and live in houston, texas.  i graduated from high school in the hague, the
netherlands, then did a bit of school and then did the four-year navy
thing.  i'll be attending the university of houston honors college this
coming fall, studying classics.  wars and gay men! wheeeeeee!!

right now i am listening to an old spacemen 3 album.  i am also drinking
fruit juice.
i am doing this only because i have not the motivation nor the surplus
energy to get my arse up to go and purchase some fuller's london porter.
fruit juice is good for the something, i'm sure.

well, my dachshund beckons.  i need to put in felt; my dog likes felt.  he
always chills out in my lap when i throw this lp in.  my dog is really
swell!

fuchsia! sean! xoxox

* one half of the north american faction of the booze explosion collective
(tm)
+ this message approved by mr. pants