Sinister: theres a crack in that pavement, get it fixed else you'll fall over

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sat Jun 12 22:14:52 BST 1999

Hello,

All I can say to Paula is that hey obsession is as important to P!O!P!
(I wonder if filters are in effect...) as scrambled eggs are important
to toast. That is VERY. You can be into P!O!P! without being
obsessional, but its not as GOOD. It isn't truly P!O!P!

You see what I'm doing? I'm trying to be the duke but without a degree
in pop music or a book or something. In fact with nothing but a gift for
staying in on Saturday night.

Making sense? Me? Never? Just hope you never hear "Travelling Light" by
the Tindersticks in any emotionally charged situations. MY GOD.

Did you know that single mothers are going to be banned from council
flats now? If you're an unmarried mother, you're going to be shoved in a
hostel instead of a shit estate. VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN.

Dammit!
Sarah