Sinister: with one hand on my heart and the other on my bodington's

Thomas Murphy classyguapo at xxx.com
Sat Jun 12 23:21:11 BST 1999

oh boy my first post dear hearts!

like young seanathan of houston i also am doing the navy thing with a bit
more time left, although being in san antonio i am frequently able to forget
this. however, the point was driven home rather forcefully when this morning
at 5 am they woke my hungover ass up and searched my room for dope and
anything else they didn't like. if you feel your urine is underappreciated,
join the u.s. military. ok i'm done now.

after this episode i stewed a bit and then summoned the chutzpah necessary
to purchase some bodington's and sam adams. and that's how i got here. hence
the subject line.

apparently i've been made the other half of the north american booze
explosion contingency, but it's an honor that can easily be divided into
thirds, quarters, etc.

besides b&s i'm into the television personalities, modern lovers, elvis
costello, thelonious monk and antonio carlos jobim.

well, that's all i can think of now. peace, love and euphony to all

thom

i want the world to stop and stare whenever it sees me,
but most of all i want to be in david hockney's diary.
         - david hockney's diary
           television personalities