Sinister: oral stimulation, outta my brain on the train, woooo!

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Sun Jun 13 04:41:43 BST 1999

oh you text based fools,

i apologize for not writing in a whole long time.  sometimes things get a
bit out of control and i lose focus for a bit, but then, all of a sudden,
some time later, everything floods back into focus, a bit like han solo and
his hibernation sickness.  poor chewie, so expressive, but so
unintelligible!

i must admit that all of today has been spent making my home on the web.
yes that's right, blakie will soon have a web page up and running.
actually, i musn't lie, especially considering the sabbath is twenty minutes
away, it's actually half done, and it does exist somewhere, oh somewhere on
the net.  i bet nobody can find it, crumpets to anyone who can!  i am
considering the idea of publishing a small nihilistic zine on my site, that
is, if i get any sort of interest from you B&S brood.  i don't want to have
all the senseless drivel on my site written exclusively by me.  so somebody,
give me submissions, and i promise i'll publish them (especially if it is
smutty.  smut is great, i'll admit).  my site is called 'nuclear trout' and
i think it sounds like a metal band.  but, i like it nonetheless.  i am
debating whether to put my picture up on the site (which i can do) so i'm
using this post as a feeling out delivery.  if i get some responses,
begging, oh so begging for my picture, then i'll put it up there.  this way
i'll 1) see if anyone wants to see my darling features and 2) if anyone
really makes it this far in my posts.  now i won't, as has been the
tradition in the past on this list (aaaaaaaaa-HEM!) solicit list crush votes
for my picture.  now that is just wrong people!  but admittedly quite meaty
for one's ego.  i saw that i'm around 30th on the list crush list.  it's a
bit disappointing, but i think that i've had my heart broken so many times
out here in la la land that it all rolls off of my back and into a nasty
little puddle that you find on the corners of busy roads.

well, i hope to hear from some (all one thousand and how many would be
preferred) sinister folk, and if not, well, i'll pout, and keep all my
crumpets, to myself.

kisses
blake
"Fuck!" - Jarvis Cocker