Sinister: bowlie pics.? strange dream, Bergen.

Marianne Bratlie mariannebratlie at xxx.com
Sun Jun 13 12:09:50 BST 1999

hi...
At Bowlie, I were one of those poor people who got their camera taken away.
I thought God had sent me some kind of help when a chap said he would sent
me copies, (he promised three times! )well, what can I say, some can not be
trusted.
So, now I have given up, (I even sent him looper photos! So much for
that.)he couldn`t possible use this long time if he intended to give them to
me.
So I turn to you, to ask if anyone has pics. I can get a copy of?
It would be great.

I haven`t reached over all the mail yet, but in one of the mails I have
read, I saw someone mention Celine Dion, hm.
There is a girl at my school, she has a "Celine Dion fanclub Goldcard". I
really envy her that, it`s made with a gold colour and suits nicely in your
wallet with your Visa and stuff.

Do alchohol affect your dreams?
I admit falling a sleep not too sober, and now I`ve had a dream where I met
the coming king of Norway, and Morten Harket, singer in the 80`s
band A-HA.(In the same person, maybe he was one of Supermans´ enemies, one
of those with capasity to change himself into what he
wants to be)
I Were going into this pub, and on the corner were someone looking like
Håkon,(prince),I thought, hm funny, and remembered seeing him at a rage
against the machine concert at norwegian festival two summers ago, wondered
if he remembered,(I have seen him there, that was not a dream).
I walked up to him, and got his signature, then -when I was close, I saw
that it was Morten...and I told him that I hadn`t seen that it was him
untill now. He smiled.
Across the street came some person dressed like someone from the castle. I
think he was a person who looked for royal people as a job or hobby
(anything is possible when you dream), and then suddenly ,he was Håkon
again, and as I went in the door to the pub, I smiled and said, a royal
people seeker? Ironic.
And it was as if we had a secret, I knowing that it was Håkon sitting there,
the man just walking by not noticing.

In the beginning of this dream, I were with friends friends, and somehow
they looked like hippies. My friend pointed at a pickture I had painted, and
said "that is his favourite painting in the world". (one of the friends
friends). So , somehow I had become a famous artist. Not the commercial
kind, but like an "underground painter with a high status amongs those who
knew about my work". ehh, this is just getting out of hand, I will say no
more.

Almost,
I can not see any explanation to theese dreams, usually you can link dreams
to situations you experienced during the day, but I can not remember meeting
old pop stars and kings. Not becoming a famous artist either.

Well, take care.

Marianne

ps
It is abit funny, and I thought I should let you all know, that after
mailing with a norwegian sinister chap, (one of the few),I asked where he
lived, and wow, we live in the same city! well, I live on an island outside,
but it takes only 15 min. to drive to Bergen. He says I am a..what do you
call it in english? A bad nickname for someone from the country is what I`m
looking for. But I told him that there is nothing wrong with being from
Askøy, we have pretty nature and other places to be than the shopping
mall.(I am refering to the typical city youngsters who dresses like they are
bimboes and do nothing but hanging around, not that he is that kind of
person.)
So, now there are two members of "sinister-Bergen" Hooray!!!!

(Hei Erlend, det var greit at jeg fortalte om dette? Eller?
Uansett bryr jeg meg ikke, duer jo fra "ikkeverdensnavle" Moss, og har
derfor ingenting å si her. Askøy ruler !!! (rulAr, med skarre "r")

Cheers, and compliments to you who have followed me this far.

Marianne