Sinister: Bon weekend 3

A.Arvanitis at xxx.uk A.Arvanitis at xxx.uk
Sun Jun 13 17:54:29 BST 1999

Hello from your usual man in Daresbury!

Yes, it's me again and one more of those useless email.
We've just come back from the "Ring 'o Bells", the local pub. We had
a good meal and one beer each. Now we're back and while Spyros is reading
about his future in the greek army (instructions towards future soldiers
from the greek ministry of defence) I was wondering what to do... Yes, you'll
be the victim of my incessant blubbering again. :-)

I can't think of anything serious to say. I have been reading the recent
reports about Springsteen's latest concerts in Paris, Spain and Italy. I
wish I could see him again. You'll probably think I'm sick, and you may
be right. But, god, I like his music. I'm crazy and I think that's the only
obsession of mine. Not the only one. I have one more.

You and Anette must be in London now. That's good. I hope the weather is
nice so that you can enjoy the walk. Hyde Park is a good walk, and Thames
but not in the centre of London. The Thames is better if you go to Chiswick
or Hammersmith or thereabouts. Charing cross Road I like as well. Lots of
bookshops there. But I guess, being women, you'll probably want to go to
Harrods and Oxford Street for shopping (well, you don't really buy anything
at Harrods, this shop is extremely expensive).

I feel sleepy now. It's the food and the beer. I think I'll go lay on the
grass outside, next to the canal. I could sleep for a while. And dream.

Take care,
Aris

Aristeidis Arvanitis                      E-Mail: A.Arvanitis at surrey.ac.uk

Process and Physical Metallurgy Group
Department of Materials Science & Engineering
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey GU2 5XH, U.K.

Telephone : +44 (0)1483 300800 (Ext. 2433)
Fax : +44 (0)1483 259508