Sinister: "The sky so overcast and grey" and "she's gunna run, run away from home"

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Sun Jun 13 21:35:53 BST 1999

Oh me gusset's on red alert, some one loves me.  Yes, last night my cold
bedroom was warmed by my activity.  An activity brought about by a warm
glow coming from the list crush site.  Oh some one has voted for me, only
one vote mind, but some one is out there.  and that someone wants to know.

Mr Hamilton, Mr Blake Hamilton, Mr Blake 'E' Hamilton, Oh Hammie Baby, Oh
Hammie Baby Baby 'E' o Blakie Boy.  What on God's Earth do you think your
doing.  Setting up on-line zines and then getting us lot to write.  I don't
mind but that was the idea I had on Thursday, I just needed to decide on a
motif for my site.  Mines called  Green Sheep.  Other names considered were
(in order of preference):

1.  Bent Mambo
2.  WPWE (taken from another project of mine)
3.  Sarah Cracknel Lives Up My Bum With A Snorkel
4.  Fire in yr Belly
5.  White Man's Albatross

and other stuff

I would also like to ask people if they would like to send stuff to my
site, we could have a battle of the sites thing going on.  Like battle of
the bands just quieter.

INTERNET:Jygsaw18 at aol.com

We have Miles too, it's not in Kilometres here in the UK

**Is it true or are you still the Queen**