Sinister: first dc b&s picnic - a few thoughts

lost madflowr lost_madflowr at xxx.com
Mon Jun 14 05:50:57 BST 1999

first off i would like to thank christa for organizing the
whole shebang! lot 9 was quite divine. really we were right
next to the creek. and the bugs came round to the picnic
too. that was the least pleasant thing about it. i am guessing
that a total of 20 ppl came and left. maybe more maybe less.
i am bad at guessing.

in preparation for the picnic, victor and i ran around wal-
mart looking for picnic stuff. we went away with a tablecloth,
a HUGE jar of moby dill pickles for $2.50, all sorts of junk
that causes teeth to rot, etc.

the morning arrived too soon and vic had to go to mars music
to get some guitar strings. so we went and i bought a glow
in the dark guitar pick. my guitar was stolen? or something
last year. honestly i cannot remember what happened to it.
in any case...onwards to the picnic.

victor and i followed the directions and voila...blocked to
traffic on weekends. i was like 'um?' and then some jerkypants
behind me started honking cosi didn't know what to do...so i
shook the directions in the air and started driving again.
when we saw the sign for golf course and then picnic lots 1-10
or whatnot, i drove that way. and it put us on the right course.
the crazy horn honker was behind me though and i was so freaked
out that they were a sinister member. vic thought it looked
like i was flicking them off but i only shook the piece of paper.

in any case passed lots 1-8 and the car was still on my tail
so i was freaking out. but thank goodness...they passed lot #9
and went on to lot#10 or maybe they were planning on beating
me up but saw the swarm of menacing sinisterites and drove on
past. eep. out of the car. one foot at a time. are you sinister?

yay. fun! everyone was just lovely. really! the strange thing
was that i had never seen any of these people before...and i was
assuming that since it was a local meet up that i would have
seen a few familiar faces that perhaps i had never been formally
introed to...well i suppose there was one. the pretty asian girl.
i think she was wearing orange. i can't remember. cute boys.
cute girls. cute bugs [not really]. mean bugs. daddy long legs
aplenty crawling all over. one on my chest. argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone brought food [except for eran hehe] and it was divine.
i have forgotten just about everyone's names. i feel so bad. oh
geez michael...christa...i am so evil. help me out someone. when
i get the multiple intro i tend to forget almost everyone's names.
we played croquet. and i was the first to be poison but then i
was the first out. oh well. i know that michael got some shots
of that. anyways...we must have another soon. looper, anyone?!?

if anyone needs a place to stay i might be able to house people
for a bit. oh geez i am at a loss for words. and mighty tired.
since it is almost 1 and i work at 10 am. grr.eat. please let
us picnic again and take more pictures of one another. hmm i
didn't notice any internet turned real snogs? hmm maybe i am just
blind as a bat. perhaps. oh geez kissing book are excellent.

what do the local dc/va/md/philly whatever ppl think of starting
a little mailing list of our own? like on listbot or something?
or maybe something else? hmm some way not to clog sinister. cos
once i was flamed by someone in england cos i posted about a
meet up in the states. and since then i've been scared to post.

evol,
madflowr

i'd write back to me 'cos i'm a baby baby girl.