Sinister: Saddle-back Moo Cows

ScoDog1441 at xxx.com ScoDog1441 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 14 12:13:23 BST 1999

Hello all,

3 hrs 35 mins since turning on my computer and ive just read the last mail in
my inbox.  Well, the boss is away, so i can blather on for hours.  I can also
1) put anything i like on the CD player (currently Pavement's Terror
Twilight) and 2) wallow in my hungover hungoverness.  So what has the ol'
Scottydog been doing to deserve that?  The story begins some time ago when i
was seconded into a religious sect known as the Paula Cullen Booze thingy.
Being a devoted member, i began the weekend by following the sects number 1
rule: Get down the pub before everyone else.  From there voices in my head
directed me off to a top indie night, that was only 'top' until the band came
on which had to be endured as the bar was still open.  Requested B&S song and
the DJ said "oh yeah, i like them" but song failed to materialise.  Found out
later that DJ had used the same "..i like them" response to my mates request
for another band (which also failed to materialise). hmmm.

Saturday was spent in preperation for the Mighty Buckinghamshire County Pool
team's (tm) clash with Oxon.  Yep, drank myself stupid with another leading
member of team.  Sunday's match arrived, and being the consumate
professionals we are, we shook off that hangover nonsense and proceeded to
lead the Mighty Bucks to an astonishing 20-24 victo... no, sorry, i mean
defeat.  Oh well, Sunday night had the consolation of me knowing that I could
get totally PaulaCullen-ed and not suffer bollocking from aforementioned
absent boss.  So i did.  And me' boys felt like playing some more pool -
destroying Bletchley (unfortunately, not literally) and giving rise to much
celebration and whoopla.

Im off, stopping long enough to apologise to the residents of Bletchley.

Scottydog
Not use booze sig as i dont want to think anymore about it