Sinister: Exit Pursued By a Teddy Bear

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Jun 14 12:31:35 BST 1999

Dear Great Mates,

I went to  the theatre last night, and it was fucking boss, man! I
heartily recommend going to the theatre, especially if it's something
over three hundred years old involving pantaloons and hiding in
cupboards and so on. It was like the play that they always used to
have at the end of Bruce Forsyth's Generation Game.

Ah, nostalgia is a terrible thing, especially when it involves poxy
cartoons. I liked the Film Board of Canada's offerings best. The NHS
specs of animation.

Kevan Cooke, if I ask you for a tape of Clinton Ford, will you laugh
at me and say "I made it up, you daft twat!"? So far I have spotted
two references to public conveniences in Papercuts. Long may this
trend continue. As for Jordi's fanzine, I feel that I ought to point
out that Matthew's address is there in case anyone wants to order his
fanzine, not in case anyone wants to go round to sample all that
"living and loving" he's always promising us. I state this obvious
fact because there has been a little misunderstanding in some
quarters.

B&S content: I had yet another B&S dream. To cut a long story short,
Murdoch had to be pissed to go on stage because he was shit scared.
Always.

More B&S content: Why don't you write to Murdoch and ask him what the
lyrics are? He's probably forgotten, but he might have them written
down somewhere, and I'm sure he'd be only to happy to help. Unless
he's drunk again, in which case he'll probably punch your fucking
lights out.

I've committed the faux-pas of sending work stuff to the list, and it
was quite embarrassing, but I'd be much more distressed if I sent a
pile of crap like this to an employer.

Paul, get well soon, old chap. A hot toddy might help. Either that or
some serious on-line shopping.

lots of love from

Sister Disco

PS: I would like to add my voice to the general clamour for the return
of the Piezoleptic Unit.