Sinister: oh... that was you was it

Sam Norman snorman at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 13:49:05 BST 1999

I know Mark has already said thank you to everyone who came and made
Friday night so great, but i thought that i would also like to thank
everyone who came.

There will be another night hopefully sometime in August (if not before).
If anyone has any suggestions as to how we could improve the night and
make it even better i would love to hear from you.

Thanks again to everyone, hope everyone got home ok. Including the poor
lost soul who's front door key we found once the club was closed (the
garage have still got the key, if it was yours).

Hope you all got a lollipop

Sam