Sinister: Eeeeek! Sorry!

V0168JE2 V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 14:28:18 BST 1999

Eeek. sorry, again. No idea how that happened, my computer
crashed and I thought it hadn't been sent but it was probably my
fault. sorry again and again. Has anyone got my proper post I
wonder? I expect it has disspapeared into the internet ether. Ho
well. Or majordomo has it, I hope he gives it back and doesn't
report me to the courtmarshalldomo
	 I'm goin to leave this den of equity (completely untrue but
sounded nice) for the summer but I'll keep up with what you're all
doing for the next few months and probably return to posting when
I've got some more coursework to avoid. I might see some of you at
Teri's picnic. Or at All Tomorrows Parties, though it's always
followed by Heroin, isn't it?

Alisa said:

> Big Stu confessed:
> > When I was at a party on Saturday night, very
> > drunk off scrumpy and absinthe (which don't mix as well as
> > might be hoped), I was caught kissing a good friend's girlfriend,
> > while he was in the room next door. So what the hell should I
> > say to them next time I see either of them?
> Well it depends if you kissed her or she kissed you.

etc, etc. Just deny any memory of the event, not unreasonable with
that alcoholic combination. You never know, she may well have
forgotten it too. We have no morals about these things in
southampton but we're not nearly as bad as leeds, oh no. Are there
leeds people on the list? You are all very sinful and I love you.
meanwhile I would enter the LLPJ video competition but I've had
enough eggs for a lifetime, as has Stu I expect. By the way, I haven't
heard a rumour that B&S are going to be secret special guests at
ATP, but I'm starting one here and now. Elish, Slow Graffiti is one of
my favorite songs (10/10 in the poll good) too, but it's too old to
have been written for the acid house isn't it? Maybe it was a lucky
co-incidence or something? Or maybe it's based on the book, they
are very literate people, I'm sure he's very likely to have read it.
	Some of you were bitching about musos too, but it's probably
too late for me to. I live with lts of musos and they'll hear the most
beautiful song and say 'it's out of tune' or 'they can't play' or 'they're
just playing those 3 chords, what's the point' and then they'll go off
and listen to Silverchair and say how well played the pseudo-
emoting grunge is. Ooooh, that makes me mad, especially when
they start slagging off music you like on a purely muso-speak basis
so you can't answer back without learning all their rubbish and
analysing all your music to death. They can't just listen to a song
and feel happy or down or whatever, so I feel sorry for them in a
way.
	What happened to ink polaroids, to veer off at a tangent? I
really liked them, but they seem to have stopped. I'd hold a
competition but I'm not going to be here and I have no prizes except
perhaps a few of my trusty kiss vouchers, ethically dubious as they
are. Why not do it for the sake of it and there can be a vote on the
best if somebody knows how to do that. Like the listcrush but no
cheating.

Nothing else to say except sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry, oops
and oh dear. And set sinister nopost of course.

byeeee,
weejay xxx.

Blue Glow is now at http://diskant.future.easyspace.com/blueglow/
(This network is as sick as a dog. If you can't get through try maleslut at chickmail.com instead)