Sinister: Re: Caught with my pants down

Aris Arvanitis a.arvanitis at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 15:30:25 BST 1999

Hi sinistereens,

I wish to apologise for my error of sending a personal
email to the list... Caught with my pants down indeed.
What a bad way to introduce yourself to a new community...

As for my obsessions, well, you already know the first one.
The second would of course be B&S...

Aris
Aristeidis Arvanitis
Process & Physical Metallurgy Group
School of Mechanical & Materials Engineering
University of Surrey
Guildford, Surrey
GU2 5XH
U.K.

e-mail: A.Arvanitis at surrey.ac.uk
Tel. +44 (0)1483 300800 ext. 2408
Fax. +44 (0)1483 259508

"It seemed to me a superlative thing - to know the explanation
of everything, why it comes to be, why it perishes, why it is."

SOCRATES