Sinister: Rude awakening

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Mon Jun 14 17:45:19 BST 1999

INTERNET:Jygsaw18 at aol.com wrote
<<<
Robert "australian for beer" Foster came up with what I think would be an
amazing title for an album:

<<White Man's Albatross>>

I haven't heard anything that funny since I sniffed glue and went to a
political convention. Mercy.  He also put me in my place with a well aimed
Judo Chop. Apparantly my little jibe about kilometres in the UK was about
as
funny as Paris burning, since I'm told that they have miles in the UK too.
Ooops. I could have sworn the signs read otherwise, but then again, i was
drinking a good bit of the time, so you never really know, now do you?

White Man's Albatross is the title of a little ditty I wrote about 18
months ago, my friend and I used to write stories together, they were a bit
strange, but that was the title of it, the star of it was a man called
Martin Chant and his friend Englebert Crabtree.  Well, if you wanna know
I'll tell you the address where it's located!

Reading AB Music on a bus is embarrassing if you are a boy, the cover is
pink (STRANGE LOOKS)