Sinister:you've got it all wrong, orville..

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Mon Jun 14 19:32:20 BST 1999

	Hola list:

I'm going to have to start a website just to cover the corrections to
statements I make in my emails.

1: The thing about the Japanese word for tire was wrong. It's not spelled the
same. But I think orange is the same in German and English. Is there a german
word that rhymes with Orange?

2: also, regarding Devastating Blake Hamilton's website
       I got the address wrong. Or so he says. I tend to disbelieve this,
because I was there, and copied it from the little bar where the WWW address
shows up. But he insists, so I'm going to make sure, and apologize now.

3: My mother left me a little note the other day thanking me for the tape I
made for her. She likes Belle and Sebastian a lot, and, on the rare occasion
i play any other music, she will come in my room and ask me to play something
pretty by Belle and Sebastian instead. She prefers to hear indie pop crooning
coming from my room rather than anything else. She's such a dear.

4: the WHO  are slowly absorbing all the crucial nutrients from my head. The
more I l hear the more I like. It's like an addiction, only not. Well, maybe
it is. I keep looking through my CDs to find compilations or soundtracks they
are on.

My best friend's uncle liked the Who so much he named his band after them.
But he reversed it and put a letter upside down: The Ohms. The funny part is
that his last name is Watts. Catch the subtle electrical joke... the puns, it
hertz, it hertz

cheers
     dave*