Sinister: California.........San Fran

ISawUfall at xxx.com ISawUfall at xxx.com
Mon Jun 14 20:57:09 BST 1999

hi,
i was wondering if anyone knew when B&S might be coming to california...

san francisco in particular.....

also, anyone in the SF area going to the looper show?

evidently, they are doing an in-store at MOD LANG....

anyone on this list from the SF area should write me (if your not too shy)
then 	perhaps we could all meet and plan ourselves a dramatic throw into
the street

				or see a nice movie
	or make a demo and send it to the Jeepster label......

at any rate, theyre having a series of Truffaut films over in Berkeley
........whatsever...'Shoot the piano player' has already played
though...rrmmph!

also, if anyone knows of any interesting job openings in the area that would
be great as well....

taking full advantage of my first post,
dave cass.