Sinister: Flaming Lips On Lamacq Live

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 21:24:00 BST 1999

Hullo.

I know it's a bit of an old link thing (thread?), but CAPS
LOCKS or lower case???? i think lower case, but only cos i
can't be arsed to keep pressing shift . . . :-)

someone mentioned a mum who liked b&s (i'm sorry, but i
deleted the mail by mistake) - i too converted me mam, and
she always listens to the delightful tinkling of ifys and
tbwtas in the car (which, incidentally, is the best place
in the world to listen to b&s, i think).  although she says
isobel's got a soppy voice. :-((((

david moore scribbled:

> Tigermilking sounded fun: shame I was far too mullered by another nightmare
> week at work. How come I don't have one of these nothing to do all day
> except read my e-mail jobs?

well, funnily enough, as i write this i should be busy
revising american history in the 1960s for an exam on
friday. hmmmmm.  perhaps i should stop sending e-mails cos
there seems to be a never-ending pile of paper in front of
me.  maybe a flying dog with big ears will come and take me
away from here.  or alternatively the men in white coats .
. .

ian.

Ian Hatcher
igh1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Ents #1

Tune into the Albino Squirrel Show every Thursday 2-4pm on UKCR

"The clock may not mean much to rabbits and owls
Depending on darkness and light."