Sinister: eating clothes in english

bUgleT bug at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 22:17:49 BST 1999

hello people..

i've sort of rejoined via the digest after the advice of several listee
type personages at the oxford meet-up...which was very nice, even if i did
feel a bit young and naive....hope you all had a nice meal later on..we
found a skirt for cassie, by the way. very nice - from dorothy perkins.

i think people should take a trip to the cinema and go and see 'human
traffic'..yes yes i know it's about clubbing....but it *does* have john
simm in it, which was reason enough for me.

does anyone have any remedies for bad backs? i don't know why, but i seem
to be ageing prematurely..the pain is kind of in the upper-middle back area
- anyone have any ideas what to do? i'd appreciate it. i'd also appreciate
any thoughts anyone has on 'edward II' by christopher marlowe and the
poetry of carol ann duffy..a-level english is not as fun as i thought it
would be.

the washing machine has eaten my study at stow t-shirt..along w/ my snow
patrol one which it devoured a few months ago. evil lump of metal it
is..but i have new pink hair, so i don't mind too much right now. but i
will tomorrow morning when i have nothing to wear for my english exam.

is anyone coming to truck '99 as well? it's a festival [10th-11th july] -
they've got a band called 'stars of track and field' playing on the
saturday..could be interesting.

anyway. must go and eat my pasta.
au revoir
*bug*