Sinister: eating clothes in english

Ian Hatcher igh1 at xxx.uk
Mon Jun 14 22:27:36 BST 1999

bug pondered:
> is anyone coming to truck '99 as well? it's a festival [10th-11th july] -
> they've got a band called 'stars of track and field' playing on the
> saturday..could be interesting.

ooh, ooh, speaking of festivals on the 10-11 July, is
anyone going to t in the park???  i should be, so what
bands do all you lurvely sinisterines recommend i go and
watch.  and whereabouts is kinross near? i think
kilmarnock - i need to get a coach up there, but i'm
probably wrong and i'm going to go before i embarrass
myself with my acute lack of geographical awareness any
longer . . .

ian.
Ian Hatcher
igh1 at ukc.ac.uk
Rutherford JCC Ents #1

Tune into the Albino Squirrel Show every Thursday 2-4pm on UKCR

"The clock may not mean much to rabbits and owls
Depending on darkness and light."