Sinister: my first post/no interesting content whatsoever

mark powell mep at xxx.net
Mon Jun 14 22:32:12 BST 1999

hello list. i would just like to say that there *was* go karting at bowlie.
i did race. i did come in last but avoided being overtaken. just . i did
shoot a rifle. it was the weirdest most non-belle & sebastian experience
ever and i felt very strange afterwards. guns bad.

pam berry is lovely. so is mike.

despite not actually buying that last b&s e.p. i think i like it the most.
or i think i do. i suppose i should buy it. it takes soooo long to get to
rough trade now because i ride the bus only. i can't afford the tube any
more! i must love my job if i'm paid so little but still happy. with the
job at least.

can someone make karaoke versions of all belle & sebasian songs? some
enterprising person with a super8/video camera. the concept is just so
great. or at least storyboard them all.

i've enjoyed the sarah cracknell content of the list. and the
emo/hardcore/whatever content. i went to see unwound last night but didn't
see any b&s badges. what's up with that? wear them for 400 years/most
secret method next week will you...

bye!
mark

p.s. someone said something about not being able to watch reruns of
simpsons episodes. that's not true (with the exception of maybe the first
season or so). the rest are infinitely watchable. back me up xavier!

p.p.s. i'm halfway through the new la buena vida lp now and it is really
really great.