Sinister: slow slow jane, make sense

Blake E Hamilton hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 15 05:40:29 BST 1999

and a good evening to you all, said the lark, er, yes...

i just returned from seeing the second austin powers.  it's quite good, but
it doesn't touch the original, and the use of WHO music throughout (well for
around 20 seconds) makes it worthwhile, as well as a flaming lips number.

my question, does anyone out there like elvis costello?  the more i hear of
him the more i like, it's a bit addicting, like those first listens to any
who album.  so is there 'an' essential elvis album i should buy?  somebody
tell me, now, yes, while i still don't have wrinkles everywhere.

my congratulations to jygsaw dave and molly who both found my website,
although dave did post the wrong address to you lot.  so i'll refrain from
posting the real address until the site is more than halfway done.  of
course, molly cheated and looked on my icq profile, which i had already
updated a long time ago.  balderdash.

my back hurts from my labors today, and tomorrow i shall stand by the beach
and serve pretzels at harbourfest--a hideous celebration of food and
fireworks, in which yours truly gets to stand meekly like an outcast and
serve nine year olds candy whilst the girls laugh mockingly at the kid with
the apron behind the pretzel machine.  so if anyone sees me, do say hello,
won't you?

and cheers to jygsaw dave, who seems to be picking up on the who vibe i
mentioned earlier.  ahhh i do remember those first days, of playing tommy
over and over, and then quadrophenia, every day for months and months and
months.  the joys of teenage life, saturated with a naive angst that just
feels so good...

until tomorrow, or whenever i feel the need to be me again
blake xx

ps. and what's the deal with bad mouthing TIJAMRS, and the ep of the same
name?  that ep is my favorite, maybe because it's got my favorite isobel
song and and my favorite b&s bit in general.  so from now on, no more things
to say, unless they're genuinley complimentary about said ep.  thanks and my
hat's off to you...
"Fuck!" - Jarvis Cocker