Sinister: le grand simpsons

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 06:04:38 BST 1999

I'm going to side with the pro-Simpson posse here.  Anyone who doubts their
hilariousness and unending viewability (is that a word??) needs to see the
Springfield Film Festival where the shot of Hans Moleman getting hitting in
the nuts with a football almost wins top prize.  Or when Otto mistakes Hans
for a gremlin and runs him off the road.  Or the April Fool's episode where
Bart puts the beer in the paint shaker.  Or the epsiode of McBain where
Mendoza exclaims "McBain!  I thought I sent you to hell!" and McBain replies
"Here's a souvenir!" and throws a grenade.  Or anytime Disco Stu opens his
mouth.  I don't know, the Simpsons hold a soft spot in my heart and I will
back them against the staunchest of attacks.
While we're speaking of American TV, any Married With Children fans on the
list?  I know they probably embody the most low-brow humor known to man but
I'll be damned if they aren't one of the funniest sitcoms I've ever seen.
Too bad they're cancelled now, but oh well...
It stinks that B&S aren't playing Bowlie III..looks like my UK trip will be
at least postponed to the Spring.  Rats.  Well Looper in a month so at
there's that.
Alright real good then (as they say in Fargo)

Steve C.