Sinister: sinister minstrels

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 06:30:48 BST 1999

Well, I've gotten a handful of submissions for the Sinister minstrels list.
Not sure if I have all the information correct, but I just wanted to put it
up and avoid procrastination...

Just put them up in categories and order of submission.
http://www.therescuers.net/html/sinister-music.html

I figured there'd be more musicians, but maybe folks are just being shy and
secretive.  If anyone wants me to add them to the list or change anything,
just let me know.  It'd be kinda fun to actually play in a different city
if given the chance, so maybe folks can exchange that kinda info if
the opportunity ever arises.

Maybe I should add instrumentalists for people looking to join bands...
or for anyone who just plays an instrument.

senor droolcup [ hoisting the twee handkerchief ]