Sinister: Alex Chilton

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 12:13:35 BST 1999

Ah yes, the mighty Simpons. Fo me Granpa Sipson has always been THE
character. 2 reasons for that:

1)
Halloween special: Ned Flanders comes out of nowhere and says "BOO!" People
just look at him, but Granpa grabs his chest and screams of horror. Then
Bart says: "I've got a story that will make you wet your pants." To which,
our beloved senile Granpa says: "Too late." Brilliant.

2)
Lisa is crying because she thinks she's ugly, and Homer is sitting beside
her.
Homer: "You're the cutest child in the world."
Lisa (sobbing): "Every parent says that!"
Just then, Granpa walks past the open door.
Homer: "Dad, am I cute?"
Granpa: "No, you're ugly as a mules ass!!"
Homer: "See Lisa?"
Classic.

Music now: Anyone here into The Replacements? Just yesterday I got "pleased
to meet me" from the library, and it's like, sooooo good. Funny coincidence,
Singles came from TV yesterday, and as we all know (well some of us,
anyway), Paul Westerberg made the soundtrack to that film. The world is a
funny place.

Thats it, theres nothing to see here anymore.

@--->--- JaCe Le PeTiT.