Sinister: Saddle-back Moo Cows.

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 13:53:24 BST 1999

aiiight homies?

scotty mentioned the first rule of our "collective":
"get to the pub before everyone else"
for any one who was wondering what the rest of the rules were (anyone,
anyone, bueller, bueller....)
there is only one other really important one:
"LEAVE the pub after everyone else"
you will come up against a lot of adversity (ie shouty men in black bomber
jackets) with this one. however, fear not.
play your mad card.
the bouncers in my local are too afraid to kick me and my mates out for
same reason.
the effectiveness of this method all depends on what you have been
drinking.
i always find that cider utilises my madness factor to its full potential.
when drinking whiskey, the most i can muster is a sort of haughty,
disdainful look with security people, far too dignified for the likes of a
booze exploder.

so then, to summarise:
drink lots of cider, act (?) like a mentalist and you will never go thirsty
again.

as for b&s content, i dont know if any of you are from dublin, but i should
have tickets soon for the dj gig in vicar street.  5 pounds a go.
god, i feel like delboy trotter.....

"as god is my witness, i shall never go thirsty again"
paula cullen booze explosion
booooze!!!! yeeeaaahh!!!