Sinister: How do you do sir....

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Jun 15 14:14:11 BST 1999

Good greetings to you all....

Homer Moments: The witness protection thing.... The WPP guy, after about
four hours of trying says to Homer 'When I say "How do you do, Mr Thompson"
and press on your foot, you nod, OK?' Homer says OK. The guy does it, Homer
looks blank then turns to the other WPP guy and says 'I think he's talking
to you...'
                                An episode where Bart is skipping school and
Homer is skipping work, both are approaching each other from the other end
of the street. Home hides, puts a comb under his nose and strolls past,
entoning 'How do you do sir?' in a very high-pitched voice....
                            Last one: When Homer is looking at a family pic,
Bart is holding a speech bubble under Homer, saying I am fat (or something I
can't quite remember) and Homer says; 'I don't remember saying that!' I
collapsed in laughter. That's the appeal of the Simpsons, the humour goes
from subtle to laugh-till-you-burst... pure genius.

Non-Homer Moment: The Thompsons episode, where Sideshow Bob is caught by
Chief Wiggum and his men. Wiggum, dressed in a pink dressing-gown says;
'It's a good thing you stopped outside this brothel.'

My B&S content: I think that Isobell has the sweetset voice I have ever
heard. It's the sort of voice that makes you wish you were wearing very
loose trousers :)
 Isobell, if you're reading this... marry me!

To all other sinisterines, an appeal for help... Did anyone happen to tape
the Tibet concert with Thom Yorke / Johnny Greenwood? If so, please could
you send me a copy? Eternal thanks to anyone who can, and I'll see what I
can offer in return.

As any other amateur writers/poets know, sometimes you reach a a standstill
and need something to inspire you. I am looking for something to inspire me,
a comment, a picture, a sound, anything. Get cracking, the winner gets a
poem written about them.

Cheerio...

-- Jason Andreas
-- The Romantic Scotsman --
-- The original owner of a broken heart --

{ jasonandreas at breathemail.net }
-- contact me ... oh yes! --
-- Spammers WILL be shot... --