Sinister: Hello, my name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me...

FourJacksAndAJill bkim0 at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 15 15:49:05 BST 1999

Scodog, you are going to get *reamed* when everyone starts protesting
"Hey, when did this turn into the Simpsons list"  or "Can we keep the
posts on-topic please, personal diary entries only".  But I can't resist
joining the avalanche of favorite Homer-isms so...

- Homer (in lame disguise): "Hello, my name is Mr. Burns.  I believe you
   have a letter for me."
  Postal Worker: "OK, Mr. Burns.  Uh, what's your first name?"
  Homer (after long pause): "I don't know."

  (afterwards)

  Homer (bitterly): "Great plan, Bart!"

- Moe: "What's your friend's name?"
  Homer: "Joey...Joe-Joe...Junior...Shabadoo."

- GI: "Homer?  Who is Homer?  My name is Guy Incognito."
  (after Guy gets beat up)
  Homer: "Oh my God.  This man is my exact twin....hey, a dog with a poofy
  tail!"

- "I am evil Ho-mer.  I am evil Ho-mer."

- (crying, defeated) "Hey there...Blimpy Boy..."

- "I've had just about enough of your Vassar-bashing young lady!"

- Marge: "I just don't want him to think we're smothering him."
  Homer: "Yeah.  And then we'd get the chair."
  Marge: "Homer, that's not what I meant."
  Homer: "It was, Marge, admit it."

- Homer (in falsetto): "You make me feel like dancing..."
  Barney: "...I wanna dance the night away!"

- "Now Marge, just remember.  If something goes wrong at the plant, blame
  the guy who can't speak English.  Ah, Tibor, how many times have you
  saved my butt?"

- "There was a little Spanish flea,
   A record star he thought he'd be.
   He heard of singers like Beatles,
   The Chipmunks he'd seen on TV.
   Why not a little Spanish flea?
   And so he hid inside a dog..."

I could go on and on and on.  But I won't lest the server housing Sinister
collapse under the weight of this Simpsonphilic post.  I am always tickled
to see how far and wide "D'oh" has spread into the global vernacular
though.

Maybe to keep things on-topic (fairly) we can start reminiscing about
Willy quotes and other Scottish references...though it's probably fair to
say B&S are Simpsons fans so heck, this isn't that OT.

Obeying the laws of thermodynamics,

Xavier

BXK                             		M o t h e r ,   M a y
bkim0 at dept.english.upenn.edu     		    I   S l e e p
http://www.english.upenn.edu/~bkim0            W i t h   D a n g e r ?