Sinister: *NOT* about the Simpsons

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 15:44:22 BST 1999

heya,

does anyone else like 'Home Movies' out there?
or should I start taping this cartoon now before
UPN decides it should give way to more shows like
'Brother Brother'...

for those of you across the pond, 'Home Movies' is
a cartoon about a 10 yr old kid who likes to pretend
he's a famous director and who gets his friends to
play roles in his video efforts.  the voices on the
show are super.  oddly enough, it's much more laugh
inducing than the lackluster, well marketed Dilbert show.
it's got lots of neurotic, funny characters and the
drawing is raw, but pretty amusing with facial expressions.

senor droolcup [ throw me a friggin' bone ]