Sinister: Don't bore us, get to the chorus

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 16:04:02 BST 1999

People of Sinister,

It's like the Marie Celeste here.  I've just finished a fascinating report
on the effect of opening Canada Water Underground Station, I've grown weary
of goosing the secretaries and photocopying my buttocks, so I'm going to
write to you, dear Sinister, because I've neglected you of late.

I've discovered the joys of listening to CDs at work.  I couldn't do this
before and now I can and this makes me very happy.  I'm listening to a group
called Fidget who are errm...Swedish and are very good.  They sound like
Robot with a girl singer, and you all know how good Robot are, don't you?
One song starts "Hello! You fool", surely a tribute to those other giants of
Svenskrock - Roxette.  I was worried that after my post-Eurovision outburst
that you'd be doubting the firmness of my belief that Sweden is the future
of music, so this is to reassure you.

It's Wimbledon soon.  This is for the benefit of Tim "Henman" Hopkins, who I
know loves tennis in general and Wimbledon in particular.  He told me his
favourite bits are when a pigeon lands on the court, and everyone pisses
their pants as if it's the funniest thing in the world.  He also said that
it's much better than football, cos football is as common as dirt.  He said
none of those things in reality, I'm just trying to provoke him into
writing, cos he hasn't for a while and I miss him so much it hurts.

Wow.  I thought I was the only person in the entire world who liked the
Simpsons ~

Tag x