Sinister: How many times can you listen to a Belle and Sebastian record?

Brandt S. Fundak bfundak at xxx.edu
Tue Jun 15 17:42:54 BST 1999

Before you start to get sick of it that is?  Nick's comment that he could
only watch a Simpsons episode three or four times before he gets sick of it
reminded me that my friends have been telling me lately that they have
burned themselves out on Belle and Sebastian (even though they are looking
forward to the Tigermilk re-release.) So what about you guys?  Have any of
you had to swear off Belle and Sebastian for a while because you listened
to it to much?

Okay now that that's out of the way, I would like to say that while I have
at times stopped listening to Belle and Sebastian, there are certain
episodes of the Simpsons I could watch over and over again.  Recent
favorites include the episode where Lisa becomes a vegetarian, the fat
Homer episode, and the episode where Troy McClure marries Selma (you can
not beat Planet of the Apes the Musical)

I long to see the Homer sexual harrassment episode and the Simpson's take
off of Thelma and Louise (where Homer believes that the ballet is a bear in
a Fez smooshed into a tiny car riding around a circus tent.  The best bit
of this joke is that later when he tells Lenny and Carl that he is going to
the ballet with Marge, Lenny says "Oh, You're going to see the bear in the
car?")

Okay, I'll stop crying now.

Brandt

"Mother-fucking weather people.  You better not have an eighty degree day.
God damn it, I've been itching like crazy."

							--Nut in Cleveland