Sinister: Saddle-back Moo Cows.

Sean de Vega arete at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 17:11:45 BST 1999

I certainly agree that imbibing a teutonic amounts of cider (no offence
intended, .de sinistereens! ;) leads to that particular state of ludicrous
lunacy that would give one pause before one attempts to remove a client
from a watering hole of any sort! Especially pubs, man! Also, a
particularly "explosive" (pun intended) mixture is woodpecker cider with
either metaxa or belhaven st. andrews ale... one is surely NOT to be too
keen on the idea of departing his or her pub of choice after a couple
healthy pints of cider with some belhaven on top of his gut!

By the way, I am going to see Looper on the 20th of July at the Middle East
in Boston! So is Thomas Murphy! Anyone in the area wishing to meet up with
us, say so! I am so pumped... I've always wanted to go to Boston!

hugs and smoochies! sean!