Sinister: 94, is it a magic number?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Jun 15 18:31:45 BST 1999

Hey !

First of all, sorry Mark because of adressing my post just to you instead
of the list.My state yesterday morning was one of the dizziest I can
remember.

I just opened my box and found 94 messages (and I checked yesterday and
only left about 30),92 Sinister ones. It must be the end of the Spring,
Carpe Diem, write today what you maybe cannot write tomorrow because the
server will be down..etc.And among the pile I have already stacked in my
brain,quotes from supa dupa fly Nicky Dastoor about 'on my cd player right
now...'reminding him of 'i am wanking while posting'.There was a
widespread concern about the short supply of smut lately, no doubt Nick
relies on himself as the one to sort out our worries.My God.I am happy my
mum cannot understand English in case she ever reads these things.Ewan is
not going to be demanded again for a frontal one if Hollywood hears of
Nick.

For Jarkko, who is the reason why I have revised the photo-page today to
find
out about his rising star in the crush voting rates, the Replacements were
regarded by Winona Ryder as her favourite band ever and lots of indie boys
then opened their ears to them.

About how to improve Tigermilking nights at the Garage, I will attend the
next one even if my granny decides to marry for second time on the same
day after being a widow 45 years.There cannot be any better
improvement.And I will be drinking Pimm's, it is one of my Summer
intentions.In fact, we had been talking of having a Posh party here around
the lake in Nottingham campus, with crocket and cricket, cucumber
sandwiches,picnic baskets with the family silver tea service and Pimm's,
darling.

Nick and Jarkko are the names appearing more frequently among the 94 ones
invading my electronic home.I wonder how they make the Guardian every
day...maybe they have gnome helpers as Santa.

Will I have CD in my refurbished lab next September? When will I , will I
have CD-player?

Arantxa