Sinister: Don't bore us, get to the chorus

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 19:48:33 BST 1999

> He said
>  none of those things in reality, I'm just trying to provoke him into
>  writing, cos he hasn't for a while and I miss him so much it hurts.

Me toooooo... let's try this Hopkins Bait as well:

Bob Dylan is a genius whose lyrical innovations changed not only the course
of history but influenced music for the better EVEN to the present day.

Grace Slick, trancendent vocalist of the Great Society, Jefferson Airplane,
Jefferson Starship, The Planet Earth  Rock & Roll Orchestra and various solo
projects, is BY FAR THE BEST FEMALE VOCALIST IN ANY GENRE from 1965 to 1999.
(Careful, I hear she's now armed and dangerous.)

The film Planet of the Apes contains absolutely no references to racism in
the United States whatsoever.

"Trickle-Down Economics" as presented by former US President Ronald Reagan
and embraced by Britain's Margaret Thatcher was a brilliant policy which
benefitted economically challenged peoples globally.

People who eat excessive amounts of cheese are prone to constipation not only
of their bowels but in their opinions as well.

There, I've done my best.  If none of this smokes him out, I think we can
assume that he's ... joined a commune?... and we'll find him tie-dying his
pants.

--michele