Sinister: re: the kids are *not* alright

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Tue Jun 15 21:25:49 BST 1999

In a message dated 6/15/99 1:32:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, COURTOLY at aol.com
writes:

<<  see a lot more of the reserved hand moves
 nowadays, so it looks like you're playing one potato-two potato-three
 potato-four with yourself, or this other wierd fist thing that basically
 means keeping your feet planted firmly on the ground while you wag the rest
 of your body and pound your hips with the insides of your wrists. those
moves
 strike me particularly because i remember laughing at them when i first saw
 them and then later i caught myself doing them   >>

this is a derivation of the Charlie Brown dance, where the fists are tapped
on top of one another, then the thumbs are pointed over the shoulders, and
then the hands are waved in a kind of "no, not good" gesture.

   oh, this description isn't working too well. But you all know what I mean.

dave*