Sinister: first dc b&s picnic - a few thoughts

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 04:34:48 BST 1999

Well, I triumphed in croquet, so obviously it was a banner day for me. I
quashed my gloating, unsporting urges, somehow. I am an only child, after
all, so my actions tend toward the Ptolemaic rather than the Copernican.
I'm disappointed that more picnic-goers haven't posted. I had to leave as a
boisterous conversation was unfolding about the importance of male nudity in
movies, so one assumes the evening ended with the appropriate number of
flushed cheeks.
Lots of folks were taking pictures. Are they on the Internet? Other than your
"drooling pink slutz" sort of pages, naturally.
D.C. listees, we must boast about bringing lovely food and being quite nice
people.
Must go. The gods of sand are blowing in.
--Jennifer