Sinister: Youre chosen as an extra for a movieadaptation of your life

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 07:09:26 BST 1999

To start things off, lets start by remembering what my very own reporter
from the other side of the Atlantic, Kimmmmmmmberly said:

>i like the simpons, i think it's a very smart critique of
>society.  but i'm not obsessed with it, and come to think of it, i don't
>know any females who are obsessed with it.  is it a gender thing?

Yes, definetely. Sitting in the park, saying Homerisms is definetely a
guy-thing. Maybe because we can identify ourselves better with him. Which,
come to think of it, is pretty sad.

And then she continued:

>if any object could talk to you what
>would you want it to be?

YES, I love these "if you could be invisible for one day, what would you
do?"- type of things. Me, I'd like to be wall. Wouldn't it be great, just
stand there, no-one pushing you around, watching people walk past you,
checking them out and, if you're lucky and happen to be a part of a building
in which Marisa Tomei lives, you could fall on her. You know. Smut. Haha.

And to continue this theme, I'd like to ask people: What has been the best
"Man, I'm living in a movie and this is so cool"- moment. You want me to
start? Well ok.

About 8 months ago I went to escort my girlfriend (no, not anymore) to the
trainstation. Well, we were just standing there, we had 4 minutes untill her
train was about to leave. We smoked a cigarette and it started to rain. But
we, we just stood there, not saying a thing and waited 'till the guy in the
silly hat yelled "The train will leave in one minute!". After that we kissed
for 42 seconds, holding hands, eyes closed, getting wet. And then she hopped
to the train and I turned my back on her and walked away. So movielike.
So... something. Just turned my guts inside out and I had this funny feeling
that soon the director would yell "CUT!" and we'd all take a break and start
working on the next scene. Which didn't happen, thank god. One of the best
moments in my life.

Ok, your turn.

And this has nothing to do with anything I said before, but (krhm....):

My own theory why som people write here so often:
1)
They have too much time on their hands (well, pretty obvious, that one).
2)
They need a place where they can get their voices heard, since no-one
listens to them when they try to explain the small things in life to a
person who they've never met before. I mean, theres 1000 people here who'll
probably never meet each other (well some will or have already, but thats
not the point), and we listen to each other (and sometimes comment on things
we read in here). Well, try to explain to a perfect stranger in a bus about
how you fail to impress women when you're too drunk and they'll just stare
at you and, in worst cases, call the police. Hey, here I can do all that and
more! And no-one gives you the bad eye. I hope.
3)
They do it for sexual pleasure (I'm NOT wanking as I'm writing this, but who
knows what turns people on? Me, I have a fetish for bare feet and short,
clever females who have these big bambi-eyes, but thats another story).
4)
They're just fucking bored.

Excuse me, I'm going to the bathroom now.

@--->--- a rose, love and other stuff that makes you feel funny in your
tummy, Jace le petit, not in any relation to Emmanuelle Petit, that ace
Arsenal midfielder.

ps: Maria, half past five today, ok? =)