Sinister: "Och, but the PTA will tear you a new arse!"

Sarah Drayton sarah_drayton at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 09:01:33 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterines
I like this simpsons thread that's happening at the moment, very amusing!
The Simpsons is one of my favourite T.V programs...especially the last few
series. My favourite episode of all time, however, is the one where Marge
and Homer get bored of their sex life and resort to shagging in new and
unusual places(like the windmill at the mini golf course.) Classic! There
are so many other great episodes out there but I can't possibly name any
other favourites(do I hear a collective sigh of relief from non-Simpsons
fans out there?)
Kimberley: I don't think that quoting the Simpsons is an exclusively male
thing. I know that several of my female friends(and myself) love to watch it
and quote stupid lines from it every now and then. Ditto South Park but that
really isn't in the same ball park as the Simpsons, is it?!
B+S related part; I am really annoyed with my local independant music
retailer!! I ordered a copy of IYFS a month and a half ago and they still
haven't come up with the goods. The record shop claims that the U.S.
distributor they're ordering it from is out of stock yet if they bothered to
order it direct from Jeepster(or if I got off my lazy arse and did it
myself!) I would have it now. Boo! sorry to whinge, everyone.

"Mmmm, he likes peanuts" Homer S.
:) Sarah