Sinister: a little bit from Column A, a little bit from Column B

Pete Ramsdale peter.ramsdale at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 11:16:15 BST 1999

Again, this is very eeenteresting, meeshter Bond. The "how you feel
when you listen to music" strand, at least. The Simpsons stuff is
doing my head in.
Anyhoo, my take on the whole thing is that music (well, *good* music,
at least) should be something that you get totally immersed in; like
nothing else counts except for the particular series of air
compressions that you are listening to at that time. And, quite
importantly, the people and places that it makes you think of. The
best way I can describe my own feelings on listening to stuff that I
consider to be special (and this is where the rest of you probably
start to feel that I've gone mad again) is that it's definitely
comparable to the feeling you get when you wake up in the morning,
raise your head from the pillow, and realise that you're lying next to
someone that you unreservedly love. It's that same
"It-just-doesn't-get-any-better-than-this", butterflies-in-stomach
feeling. Or it is for me, anyway. I'm not too sure about all this
subconscious validation or transcending of reality mullarkey, but
there again they both contain words of more than one syllable, so it's
not surprising really. Come to think of it, syllable has more than one
syllable. Oh, bugger.

Hope this made a small amount of sense,

Hasta banana,

lol p xx.
--

 "Reality never seems to work out quite the way you want it to..."

 Pete Ramsdale - peter.ramsdale at wdr.com
 Phone: 0171 568 3836

related financial instruments.