Sinister: the are no lady goats, a lady goat is a sheep

Duski duski at xxx.au
Wed Jun 16 13:02:08 BST 1999

Greetings,

Hi, my name is Corinna Dusk and I have just joined this list.  Duh.  I
am from South Australia ... if there is anyone out there from this part
of the world, don't hesitate to mail me.  For about 8 months I thought I
was the only Belle and Sebastian fan in my entire state, until I heard a
few TBWTAS tracks at a local "indie" club, which freaked me.  Fans have
since started to crawl out of the woodwork.  Yay!

Erm ... I have had a lot of fun reading all your posts in the last
couple of weeks.  I was tempted just to lurk, but I really wanted to
find out if any of you would say hello to me.

Unfortunately, I am not in the least bit twee - am I rather prone to
sparkles and loud silly things.  My current attire: mauve fluffy cardy,
B&S tee, and knee length blue paisley skirt.  Hrm...that's a little
twee.  But the twee-est I get, honest.  Is twee-est a word?  I have a
short and sweet community radio program, in which I've been indulging
myself by shamelessly plugging B&S as much as possible.  My co-host was
momentarily pissed off, but last week she asked me if she could tape
some off me!

Tomorrow nite I am going to see The Judas Kiss, a play about Oscar
Wilde.  The boy playing Bosie is absolutely beautiful.  I think that all
I had to say.

Wait -
* I am a girl, and I love the Simpsons.  So there.  But as far as
cartoons go, I prefer Aeon Flux and Batman.  Mmm...Harley Quinn.
* Someone mentioned Jean Seberg!  Breathless!  I love you!  My favourite
line from the film - "I want to become immortal, then die."
* Arantxa - your posh party sounds absolutely lovely.

The end.

Corinna Dusk

"Embiggins is a perfectly cromulent word."
                                      - The Simpsons