Sinister: 11 Roddington Place

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 18:01:03 BST 1999

Nck Dstr wrote (when he wasn't talking about his chopper):

Hollywood, however,
has already heard of me, as I never tire of telling people.   Luckily, I was
only thirteen at the time and so had an excuse for not having a huge cock.
And
Mr Spielberg didn't ask me to show it to him anyway.  But if he had, what a
story it might have been!  If you look for me on imdb.com you'll find my
surname
had only one 'o' then.  I have a policy of adding one letter to my name
every
few years.

Nick (who I don't need to sexually harass these days - check the archives -
as everyone else seems to do it for me), that was perhaps the best
self-promotion of the year so far, mentioning your halcyon days working with
Mr Spielberg (Stevie to you, natch). And yes, I did go and look you up,
"Paul" - do you realise some poor sweaty fucker had to data-entry you, right
up to <h1>Nicholas Dastor</h1>?

Still it's pretty cool. Anyone fancying beating that?

Mad Dog Murdoch is pretty clued up about his own songs, I reckon - and
though I don't want any of his stuff to remain wilfully obscure, if he ever
*did* release "London has let me down again" or its demo chums, there'd be
sighing posts a la "The Gate" moaning about how precious record space was
used up with substandard material. And it is. But then "A Summer Wasting"
made its way onto Thrustybratwurst, after all...

It's sad that we won't see piccies of Christa's woodland ablutions on the
internet. There's an alarmingly lurid photo of me in existence relieving
myself (matron) out of a first floor window thanks to the size of the queue
for the loo at a party (possibly CarsmileSteve's dream do - I don't get
invited to ones in real life). Unlike Nick, however, I am so well endowed
that in the photo one end of my member  is crystal clear while the other is
way out of focus...

And by the way, Mr Spoon, I think you'll find that there were tons of girls
at Tigermilky! But maybe you're right - perhaps we should do like the really
classy clubs (ahem) and let the laydeez in free of charge next time...Nah,
don't think so. Think of the riff-raff we'd have to put up with...

Pointlessness quotient = 80%. Just the way I like it.

Mark xxxx