Sinister: I think the shaking stopped...or rather started

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 18:54:30 BST 1999

I recieved my copy of the B&S documentary yesterday (from Rob, who I think
we'll all agree is aces) but theres a slight problem.  Ok, there's a huge
problem.  I can't view the darn thing.  Its continual squiggles and the sound
is quite reminscent of the Chipmunks (if you thought Isobel's voice was cute
before, wait til you hear the Alvin version of 'Is it Wicked Not To Care.'
Truly a brillant moment).  I'm no expert when it comes to VCRs, hell I barely
qualify as a novice, so being that I live stateside and Rob on the Isle, is
there an adaptor of some sort I need to view the tape?  I know a few other
folks in the US recieved tapes from Rob so I'd really appreciate it if
someone who can watch their tape could tell how I could do the same
(hopefully for pretty cheap).
I'm sorry I couldn't cram some smut in here but after Nick's last message I
see there is no need for anything more than the walking ball of glorious smut
that is Mr. Dasto(o)r.  Cheers.
Joel and Ethan Cohen are highly underrated...Fargo and the Big Lebowski were
tops.

Steve C.