Sinister: My Life As An SAB.......

Elish Hope ehope at xxx.com
Wed Jun 16 19:31:46 BST 1999

Hey All!

Note to Ailsa - there are plenty of people who never even get a crush list
vote to start with - so don't go complainin' that no one's voted for you in
a week - boo~hoo! :)

Too funny that Ailsa should mention The Gyres.  They stink like old
banana's....

Here's a little harsh reality for all those SAB's out there (Sad American
Bastards :)).  The UK records their videos differently form us and we are
unable to play ANY video here on our VCR's - I used to know the logistics of
it all, but I am hopeless for technical detail.  A talent I find extremely
proficient in my new vocation as a computer technical engineer, but
nevermind....

There are video players that you can buy which will play either at the flick
of a switch.  I have one on my wish list for my wedding.  I have a lot of
B&S stuff that I can't watch - music videos and stuff like that.  There are
places that will transfer UK to US for you - but it is COSTLY - and that is
why we are SAB!!! :)

Sorry for the bad news, the truth usually stinks.

Hope all is well out there in Sinister land....

Snoggs,

ell