Sinister: Hello there

Darren East dazza at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 16 20:54:07 BST 1999

I've chosen the auspicious occasion of Bloomsday to cautiously come out of
the shadows and say hello...
Actually, I was on the list for a while ages ago, and there all my silly
postings are, in the archives (and possibly some chords on the chords page).
Even that great/daft Ferlinghetti poem (although it's lost all its layout).
I wonder if the person who was *so* cross about that one is still here.

Anyhow, there's just time to remind you all to go down your local and have a
couple of Guinnesses for Jimmy. Go on...
altogether now: "Stately, plump Buck Mulligan came from the stairhead,
bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed..."

What's the relevance of all this?
Who knows. I'm quite fond of B&S, I could wallow in Ulysses for ever.
So I'd better stop here...

Cheers
Dazza